Yep – just some quick ones.
1) Something interesting is happening. I can’t talk about details yet, but I’ll let you all know when I know the final details – probably Wednesday afternoon.
2) As you probably know, Chris is back and out of the hospital. He’s staying with us for a while, while he recovers. We’re pumping calories into him at an astronomical rate. Hopefully we can have him good and fat soon.
3) I’ve signed up on sparkpeople.com It’s a fitness and nutrition tracking site. I’m trying to sort of diet = 1850 calories or less per day. So far it’s going pretty good.
4) In that regard I’ve recently put a post up on my fitness blog – runfatboyrun.wordpress.com I’m planning to add to it more regularly again.
5) I’m writing this on my laptop with no internet connection. If all goes well this should publish when I get to an internet connection later in the day. What fascinating modern times we live in.
6) Going to Kamloops soon. Have an appointment with a specialist about my back disease. I’m hoping for some sort of miracle drug that takes away my pain and lets me sleep full nights again. That would be cool.
7) Spore is pretty cool. I’ve been playing offline only in my “liberated” version. Now that EA/Maxis has said that they’ll be changing the copy protection to allow five activations and are putting in place a tool to “de-authorize” activated computers (much like iTunes) I’ll consider buying it if I don’t get it for my birthday.
8) Which is coming up soon! I’m getting oldish.
9) Dylan is officially a 6mo. That’s pretty cool. She’s loving real people food – although she only gets to gum bread and rice crackers and stuff to death. The occasional bit of rice cereal. Y’know – baby stuff.
10) People are coming over tonight. It’s officially a wedding planning exercise, garnished with a fresh beef roast and veggies. I think Scott is planning to add a topping of Rock Band Fun after we get the work part done. Since Ivy pooped in the potty it’s also going to be her potty pooping party we’ve been promising her since we started this whole potty training affair. And what an affair it’s been!\
11) Ivy pooped in the potty!!!!! YAY! Word! Dude! Party Time! Excellent! (guitar solo) Sweeeeeeeet!
12) I rode my bike to work today. Chilly. I had to scrape frost off the seat, put on a scarf, and wear ski-doo gloves. It was pretty cold, but once you get to 100km/h at least your helmet unfogs! Awesome! I’m guessing this will be one of my last commutes this year on the bike, and prolly one of the last times I get to ride before I have to winterize the little baby and put it away for the winter. Sad me.